The Orange Grove Rifle Club was founded in 1912 and was originally a rectangular building.
The current hall was built in 1932 with the first dance being held in January of 1933.
Contact us to schedule a viewing or check our calendar for upcoming events.
Orange Grove Rifle Club, 400 S Harrod St, Orange Grove, Texas 78372, United States
Copyright © 2023 Orange Grove Rifle Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder